Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kanyakumari's Kuchh iss Tara episode 21.......

Episode 21

Ranbir watches Papa going . He is shocked. Papa and here!.. That means he knows this hospital . then why did he not tell me about it? What is he hiding? And what is he doing with That old woman? …..I have to meet that woman..

He comes out of the car. Looks at the entrance.The woman is not seen. He rushes to the entrance. Tries to look for her. Asks the security..

Ran : Dekhiye abhi yeha ek aurat khadi thi. Budhi thi. Kale kapade the. Sir Dhaka hua tha… ..actually sub kuchh Dhaka hua sa tha..aap ne dekha unko?

Security : nahi saab . maine to nahi dekha. Yeha to hajaro mareez aate rehete hai. Hum sub ko thode hi dekhte rehete hai?

Ran ; nahi per woh alagh thi. Saara badan dhka hua..

Sec: saab yeha kitni auraten aati hai burkha pehenkar…kiss kiss ko dekhe?

Ran runs inside…tries to find her. The hospital is very big. He cannot find her. He goes to Enquiry counter.

Ran ; Madam, I want to go to the Medical Records section

Lady : please fill up this form. And wait !

Ranbir fills up the form . yeh India bhi na. her jagah form bharo…

Yeh lijiye!

The lady starts feeding the comp. asks him to wait. After 5 min she calls him

Lady : dekhiye sir, Medical Records section main aap nahi ja sakte.

Ran : Kyon?

Lady : rule hai

Ran : To aapne form kyon bharne ko kaha?

Lady : her ek ko form bharna hi padata hai. Per ab computer says u r not allowed !

Ran ; Dekhiye mera bahot zaroori kaam hai.

Lady : to aap PRO se miliye…Public Relation Officer..he is in that cabin!

Ranbir goes there.there is a big line.

He asks the lady at that counter : yeh saare log PRO ke liye khade hai?

Lady : Yes sir! Aap ko ek do ghante to lagege! Actually PRO bahar gaye hai.

Ran ; Oh My God! Per yeh to unka working time hai!

He thinks for a while. Takes out his mobile! Calls some no.and starts talking loudly so that the lady can hear him!

Hello! Yes I am Ranbir Nanda here! Arre apni “Aankho Dekha Haal” team se koi hai udher? Accha Viren hai…ussko bolo juldise iss Karuna Nursing home mein pahuche.Arre yeh Hospital patients ki madad ke liye hai ya… time pass karane ke liye ..Juldi bhejo.

The lady looks worried. : sir, aap….

Ran : mera News channel hai.See madam, this is hospital. Her koi ya to mareez hai ye usska relative. Sabhi worried hote hai kissi apneki health ke liye aur aise time aap ke PRO jagah pe nahi hai. ……

She immediately rings someone…..

Lady ; sir aap jaiye uss cabin main! PRO hai waha!

Ranbir smiles!

In PRO Office

PRO : Dekhiye Mr Nanda, as per the rules we don’t give details of any of the Patient’s file!

Ran : but this is very important. I want the details of my wife’s birth.

The PRO looks at Ranbir with surprise!

PRO : Your wife? Aap ko kitne saal pehele ke records chahiye sir?

Ran ; Oh ! No my wife is pretty young. She was born in Dr Pandey senior’s Nursing Home.

PRO : Then those details r not with us!

Ran ; Then where can I get them ?

PRO : I really don’t know!

Oh No!

Ran : to uss purane hospital ke Medical records kaha hai?

PRO : I don’t know sir. U can talk to Dr Pandey junior …Saurabh! That old hospital belonged to his parents.

Ran : OK! Thanks! Can I get his appointment?

PRO : Oh sure!

He talks to somebody!

PRO : Right now he is in his consulting room. You can see him after half an hour. Is it Ok ?

Ran ; Ya! Fine

PRO : sir, please apne NEWS Channel pe humara naam kharaab mut karma! Actually I had some important work!

Ran : It’s Ok ! But actually U should stick to your working hours!

PRO : sorry sir but I request u.

Ranbir comes out of the room. Goes to the Coffee Shop to have a cup of Coffee…just to kill time! ..he is sitting at the table thinking about the whole thing! Why should Papa behave like this? Aisi kaunsi baat hai…kya raaz hai kya chhipa rahe hai muzse..ya duniya se? genetic tests ke liye bhi ready nehi the..…Kyon?....

he just looks up thinking about Papa and….there he sees the old lady in Black!

Ranbir gets up immediately. Leaves his cup..and runs after her.

Maaji…Maaji..rukiye….He goes and holds her arm..turns her to him.

Ran ; maaji,,,aap yeha? Aapki tabiyet to theek hai na?

The lady looks at him and starts walking away.

Ran : arre Maaji..aapne pehechana nahi muze…aap ayee thi Farm

House per…aur Hospital main bhi Kanya ko dekhne….

The lady looks frightened..Starts walking faster. Ranbir almost runs and holds her again…

Maaji rukiye na! Baat karani hai aapse…..

The lady screams!

People suddenly look at both of them

Kya hua …kya hua…

The old lady shouts : dekhiye na, main inhe pehechanti nahi aur yeh muze pareshaan kar rahe hai!

Ranbir is shocked!
Maaji aap goongi nahi hai… this woman can speak!

Commercial Break……………

Break Ke Baad….

Ranbir enters Dr. Pandey’s cabin

Dr. Saurabh Pandey : Come in come in ..Please have a seat! Myself Dr Saurabh! Tell me what can I do for U?

Ran : Good morning Doctor! I am Mr. Ranbir Nanda!

Dr. Saurabh : Yes I know! U have a TV company and u run a News Channel!

Ran : Mere aanese pehele hi mera Bio Data aaya kya?

Dr. saurabh : ( Laughs) No actually now a days doctors r really worried about the media!

Ran : Don’t worry Doc! My channel believes in truth!

Dr. Saurabh : Ok sir please tell me what is your problem?

Ran : Doc, actually I want some Medical records!

Dr Saurbh : Medical records? But patient’s details r very confidential. How can I give u medical records? It is not possible.

Ran ; But there is a law of Right of information!

Dr. Saurabh : Of course I know that! But for that U need to come thr’ proper channel! I mean if it is related with some genuine reason…like if a court gives order…I can give! I have to.

Ran : Dekhiye doctor, my reason is very much genuine! Of course I don’t have court orders. But if u insist I can get!

Dr Saurabh : well! Can I ask u of which patient u r talking about?

Ran : actually I want details of my wife’s birth!

Dr. Saurabh : Ur wife’s birth? Excuse me Mr. Nanda, what is her age?

Ran ; She is 24

Dr Saurabh ; my nursing home is 12 years old! How can I give u?

Ran ; No doc I know that . She was born in ur father’s Hospital. I heard that u have now shifted the whole thing into this big hospital, I guess all records r maintained here.

Dr Saurabh : I am sorry Mr. Nanda! I cannot help u at all! I would have liked to help…but it is impossible!

Ran ; Why Dr?

Dr Saurabh : actually that Nursing Home …. Well u r from news channel! 15 years ago ..u can check the print media at that time! There was a big fire in our hospital…quite a few things got burnt…all the medical records, some important documents …a lot of furniture, …it was so bad that my dad could never come out of that shock!

Ran ; What? All records were burnt?

Dr Saurabh : Yes Mr. Nanda : All records!

Ran ; Oh No!

Dr Saurabh : It was a big blow on my parents! They had a big maternity home! A very good name and respect in the society. Actually my father had a fantastic hand! He practiced for almost 30 years! People used to worship him! In those days when technology was not so advanced he had developed his own techniques and skills for various conditions. He used to treat infertility cases! He must have given happiness to thousands of couples who did not have issues! People used to come to him from far of places! And he was always successful!

Ran : but then from where can I get the information?

Dr Saurabh : from nowhere! My father went into depression due to that tragedy…he never came out of it and finally he became alcoholic and passed away!

Ran ; Ur Mom too was practicing right? Then can she help me? May be she remembers this case!

Dr Saurabh : No Mr. Nanda! I told u there used to be 15 – 20 deliveries per day…how can she remember your case? And now …..well she is suffering from Alzeimer’s! u know what it is…a person forgets everything….he forgets his own identity….so it is impossible!

Ranbir is disturbed. This door has got closed now. How can I get the information?

Dr Saurabh ; by the way Mr. Nanda, why do u want the birth details of ur wife?

Ran ; Well doctor, let me tell u in short! My wife has some problem. A doctor from AIIMS suspected it is genetic . so we got the genetic tests done. And surprisingly it shows that her mom is not her biological mother! So I was just wondering if something went wrong at the time of birth!

Dr Saurabh : what do u suspect?

Ran ; actually I wanted to know all details regarding all the babies born in the Nursing Home at that time. Kahi kuchh galatise babies exchange hue ho…I mean there is a possibility!

Dr Saurabh : Mr. Nanda, what r u saying? U r accusing us for some serious offens! Do U know changing the babies…it is crime! Please get ur history perfect! Just go and find out all the details of my Dad! He was a gem! He had a very clean record!

Ran ; But galatise…..

Dr Saurabh : galati se bhi nahi! Just get it clear! Ma aur bachheki koi adlabadli kabhi bhi nahi hui hai na hogi…we too have some brains!

Ran : doc please I never wanted to say that …

Dr Saurabh : I know what u r saying! It is very sad! U have married a girl whom u love! What difference does it make if she is not a biological daughter of her mom! Ur wife remains the same! Ya aap abhi usse chhod doge ki kahi woh kissi aur ki bachhi hai…

Ran ; No Doctor woh baat bilkul nahi hai…yeh to buss genetic study se nikla to

Dr Saurabh : To kya fark ab padega? Dekhiye genetic tests se unki beemarika defective gene pata bhi chala to ab kya kar sakte hai? May be if u r worried about your baby, we have to do the gene testing when she conceives! If there is any problem genetic engineering ki help se we can

rectify!

Ran : Is it so?

Dr Saurabh : Ya! We can rectify..but I don’t think Split Personality aisi koi bhayankar beemari hai jiske liye itna sub karma padega! I feel it is Psychological problem and should be dealt with proper conselling! That’s all. Unnecessary people talk about genetic and neuro hormonal theories!I feel Mr. Nanda just give ur love to her…and she should be alright!

Ran : Yes doctor! U r right! Good ! I am feeling much better after talking to U…..

(he thinks for a while) but just a minute……Doctor, I never mentioned about my wife’s split personality to U…maine to usski split personality ka koi jikr kiya hi nahi….then …...how come U said that…u said she has Split Personality!!!!!

Ran looks at Dr. Saurabh…….. with suspicion!!!!!

End of episode 21

No comments: